The memorial film about the history of the Neo-Romanesque St. Joseph church in Chorzów, which was built in 1907.
The 38-minute documentary tells the story of this parish and explains uniquity of its architecture. The film contains interviews with the current parish priest, Fr. Antoni Klemens and architect Krzysztof Gorgoń – interior designer of the church.
Produced by Grzegorz Grabowiec, Great Studio
Photography by Michał Ganobczyk
Aerial Photography by Radosław Faruga, Michał Surma
Edited by Grzegorz Grabowiec
Music by Huma-Huma, Kevin MacLeon, Twin Musicom, Chris Zabriskie