Finally graduated a computer science studies. The subject of my final engineering project on which I worked with 3 man team and promoter, was Multimedia Teaching Platform of the Faculty of Applied Mathematics of the Silesian University of Technology. My job was to connect it with my own interests, which is filmmaking.
With using multimedia techniques, I’ve produced and directed following materials:
- animated 3D intro,
- animated teaching material,
- remastered teaching material,
- video recorded interview,
- live stream from a lecture,
- video highlights from video conference,
- multimedia presentation of MMI Research Team.
Every video material is below to watch.
Animated teaching material:
Remastered teaching material:
Video recorded interview:
Live stream from a lecture:
Video highlights from video conference:
Multimedia presentation of MMI Research Team:
Work on this project was very enjoyable and developing. Got an ‘A’ grade for this! 🙂
- Cameras: Canon EOS 700D, SJCAM SJ 4000, Tracer Xtreme SJ 4000,
- Lens: Canon EF 40mm f/2.8, Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM,
- Lighting: 3x800W Red Head, SUPER_NOVA 3200K/5600K,
- Tripods: Manfrotto 546 GB + 509HD, Manfrotto MT055XPRO3 + MN391RC2,
- Microphone: Sennheiser EW 100 ENG G3.
- Vegas Pro,
- OBS Classic,
- Team Viewer.